Listing is a complex step-by-step procedure that does not allow unscrupulous companies to enter the IP market.
Listing is a mode that regulates the admission of IP objects to the BIS listing site.
The listing procedure includes the following steps
- assignment of the IP asset to the corresponding section, branches
- determination of the degree and reliability of legal protection of the asset
- determination, confirmation or agreement with the bid price of the asset
The listing procedures are aimed at protecting the interests of investors, members of the exchange from possible losses:
- submission of application for listing of IP;
- the conclusion of an agreement with a stock exchange for expert evaluation;
- submission of documents necessary and sufficient for the examination;
-conducting the examination;
- review of the results of the examination at the meeting of the Commission for admission of the IP to the listing site
Intellectual property assets that passed the listing procedure, that is, corresponding to the minimum requirements of the exchange, are included in the stock exchange's listing